The Inter-professional palliative competency framework was developed to identify ideal competencies for Health Care Providers (HCPs) caring for people with life-limiting conditions. HCPs may be in the generalist, enhanced practice or specialist categories. There are competencies shared by all HCPs (Core), as well as discipline-specific for Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Social Workers/Counsellors and Physicians/Nurse Practitioners. Much of the framework was adapted with permission from the Irish Palliative Care Competency Framework and The Nova Scotia Palliative Care Competency Framework.
- Competency Framework – ONLINE
- HCA Competencies – ONLINE
- Nurse Competencies – ONLINE
- Social Workers and Counsellors Competencies – ONLINE
- Physician and Nurse Practitioner Competencies – ONLINE
Please contact Kathleen Yue, Clinical Lead, Education email@example.com with questions, to request permissions as per copyright or to request high resolution versions of these documents.