Tickets are selling fast as the BC Centre for Palliative Care and Victoria Hospice are honoured to be co-presenting the BC premiere of the feature-length documentary film, Hippocratic: 18 Experiments in Gently Shaking the World, based on the extraordinary life and work of Dr M.R. Rajagopal.
A 2018 Nobel Peace Prize nominee and palliative care doctor from India is coming to BC April 9-10, 2018, to talk about his humanitarian work and to screen a documentary movie on his work and life.
The movie will be followed by a Q&A with Dr. Rajagopal, who will be in attendance.
This is a must-see event for anyone interested in the power of the human spirit, human rights and social justice, and essential viewing for anyone working in health care.
Dr. Rajagopal is a:
- 2018 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee.
- 2018 recipient of the Government of India’s Padma Shri Award – one of the highest civilian honours.
- Often called the “Gandhi of Modern Medicine” and the “Father of Palliative Care in India.”
- “The inspirer” for the internationally recognized model for Compassionate Communities in Kerala, India.
- Founding Chairman of Pallium India
- Palliative Care physician
See and hear 2018 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee LIVE
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW! The event is expected to sell out!
Victoria event details
Date Monday, April 9, 2018
Time 6:30 – 8:30pm
Location Cineplex SilverCity Victoria, 3130 Tillicum Road
Tickets $16 per person, available at: https://tickets.demand.film/event/3810
Vancouver event details